Ellie is a yoga specialist who fervently believes that regular practising of Yoga can deliver multiple health benefits.
She enjoys helping the bodies and minds of the wide variety of clients that attend her classes and especially loves the fact that Yoga is something that can be adapted to suit the needs and abilities of everyone.
- British Wheel of Yoga-qualified and -insured yoga teacher, through 500-hour Diploma course taught by Tarik Dervish
- Trained and qualified with TeenYoga to teach classes specifically designed for teenagers
- Dynamic flowing yoga, moving with the breath, suitable for all levels of ability
- Encouraging body and mind to work together to create balance and ease, both physically and mentally
- Posture and core stability
How I work out myself: Yoga, running, swimming, boxing, weight training.
Favourite place: The English countryside on a bright summer's day.
Favourite quote: “Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul creates the symphony of life.” B.K.S. Iyengar
Ellie Denman instructs the following:
Function Dynamic Flow
A dynamic flowing form of yoga which encourages students to move in synchronicity with the breath. These classes bring together strength, flexibility, grace and balance, as well as an opportunity to calm busy, stressed minds. Suitable for all levels, as modifications are available to match experience and confidence.