Candy’s background is in dance, so she brings an element of poise, focus and fun to all her classes.
She loves building a client’s confidence over a series of sessions and enjoys helping them make the changes that they desire. To Candy, if you believe you can do it then you can!
- Teaching certificate with the Royal Academy of Dance, the National Association of Teachers of Dancing and Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts
- Beginners Mat certification in Pilates Mind2Body
- Gravity Foundation course
- Pilates, from a dancers perspective
- Core conditioning
- Functional movement
Words of wisdom for clients: Stick with it! The only bad session is the one you didn’t turn up for!
Favourite exercise: Anything involving legs.
Favourite place: At the dining table on a Sunday lunchtime with all the family.
Candy Barker instructs the following:
A targeted workout for those legs, bottoms and tummies, this 45 minute workout on the Total Gym using incline resistance training to challenge those target areas. This time efficient and effective workout is great for strengthening and shaping! Suitable for all fitness levels.